yay! i'm so excited for you! it's the best, knowing that you've graduated one school, and you are moving on to another. it's the best day of your life- the 6th grade celebration. IT'S A BLAST! I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST! (do the dunk tank, it's the BEST!) i love you emily! i'm so proud of you, my best friend! ;) HAVE FUN TOMORROW!!
2 comments:
yay! i'm so excited for you! it's the best, knowing that you've graduated one school, and you are moving on to another. it's the best day of your life- the 6th grade celebration. IT'S A BLAST! I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST! (do the dunk tank, it's the BEST!) i love you emily! i'm so proud of you, my best friend! ;) HAVE FUN TOMORROW!!
Thank you thank you I did have a blast and now its summer and its wierd to think im not going back to elemetary next year but Im UPPER CITED!!!
Post a Comment