janna: I just wanted to let you know that I am very, truly, sorry I didnt get you a birthday present on your birthday. So to make it up I will get you a present for my birthday... hope you can forgive me and I really know how that makes you feel... its happened to me before! :)
brooklyn: PLEASE HELP ME WITH SERVING! and also i still cant think of any inside jokes:( and also we are SO boy crazed!!!???
hannah: how come you can serve perfecly! ( im very jealous!)
I love you guys so much and thanks for being my best friends!
3 comments:
oh hon, i am sorry i made it into a huge deal. you really don't need to get me anything. (But in case you are wondering i really want lace tights) i am kidding. I am so happy it is your birthday you are so cute.
thanks do you know what keeleys email is?
Sorry! Ask her at school
Post a Comment