Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. And that is why it is called the present.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Reply for brooklyn
1. Who is your hero and why?
My hero would be my grandmothers probably just thier personalities
2. Which do you prefer: Chocolate milk or normal milk?
Chocolate definatly
3. If you had a million dollars what would you spend it on?
Clothes and shoes and vintage things for a room makeover
3. What temple do you wish to get married in?
Ummm the salt lake temple
4. What's your favorite memory of Elementary school?
When my second grade teacher came to my baptism
5. Who's always been there for you?
Right now I would have to say my grandma
6. What's the weirdest thing that you do in your free time?
Sing in a {sexy} voice
7. What's your strange talent?
When I go upsidedown I can always fart
8. What's the place you've always wanted to go to but haven't?
Hawaii
9. What did you think about as you were going to bed last night?
My brother
10. What do you like to eat for breakfast?
German pancakes
11. What would your ideal date be like?
12. Who's your favorite celebrity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
6 &7 made me laugh :)
ditto Brooklyn-(I know you hate that word)
I really want to hear you sing in a (sexy) voice Emily! Maybe I'll sneak recorders in your room when your alone;)
Post a Comment