Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm happy cause...

I can skype with my dad in Hawaii
I don't have a lot of homework today
My hair turned out cute today
Now slap yo grandma (only Hannah will get this one)
School is almost over;)
Summer is almost here;)
I made yearbook
I have a class with Janna and brookie next year
It is going to be over 80 on Sunday!!!
Emily out, PEACE! (do you know where that is from Jan?)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

if it is from sonny with a chance then you are my favorite
if not then I just made a fool out of myself, because I have no idea

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I would love to say it's from sonny because then I would be your favorite but its not it's from phIneas and ferb (candace out, PEACE!) but can I still be your favorite?!

Hannah said...

I hope in one of your classes next year to. I know it wont be in year book. but still
Slap your grandma!! :) you make me laugh emily!

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Hey woman you need to follow my blog deal?and what chior did you make??