Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. And that is why it is called the present.
um honey, I never went to any kind of carnival and I didn't get any kind of new shoes that are freaking adorable!! but I did get a new room.
Umm jan I have tried to call you 5 times ASWER YOUR PHONE!!!!!
CUUUUUTE SHOES!!!!also, i never thought you wanted to go to the carnival anyway.
I know I didn't but I wanted you to not go either... I was sososososo bored and you said that we would hang out that day. It's alright
Post a Comment
4 comments:
um honey, I never went to any kind of carnival and I didn't get any kind of new shoes that are freaking adorable!! but I did get a new room.
Umm jan I have tried to call you 5 times ASWER YOUR PHONE!!!!!
CUUUUUTE SHOES!!!!
also, i never thought you wanted to go to the carnival anyway.
I know I didn't but I wanted you to not go either... I was sososososo bored and you said that we would hang out that day. It's alright
Post a Comment