So, the lovely Brooklyn has tagged me for this Award.
Thanks!
Here is how it goes:
~ Write 11 facts about yourself
~ Answer the question your tagger made for
you
~ Come up with new questions
~ Tag your friends to answer yours
~ And let them know of this award they have
won
My Facts:
1. I'm going to California for Thanksgiving this year for the first time! I am really excited!
2. My stepsister went to the MTC only 2 weeks ago and I can tell we are going to have a better relationship when she gets back.
3. I am in the proccess of moving rooms!
4. I got a cheveron bed comforter, I love it too much.
5. I am an only child at home now:(
6. I too love Taylor Swifts new Album
7. I'm looking for a good book.
8. I am taking a sculpture class this year and am enjoying it.
9. I like to know whats going on, and be in the loop.
10. I have a death by chocolate piece of cake waiting for me.
11. I need a break
Anwers:
What name would you consider naming one of your future children?
Claire. DUH
Favorite hot coco flavor?
Favorite hot coco flavor?
Milk Chocolate, any other flavor is a disgrace.
Your favorite thing so far about school this year?
Your favorite thing so far about school this year?
The obvious answer is Yearbook, but I am also enjoying that there has been very few drama!
If you had to, would you cut off a foot or a hand?
If you had to, would you cut off a foot or a hand?
Oh, uh, a hand?
The last book you finished and your oppion of it?
The last book you finished and your oppion of it?
Northanger Alibi, it was OK. Too much twilight for me.
Favorite season and why?
Favorite season and why?
I would have to say either fall or summer. Summer because there is no school to worry about, and fall it is the perfect temperature and it is so pretty! SWEATER WEATHER!
Possible wedding colors?
Possible wedding colors?
I don't know, maybe like a dark teal and not too dark purple?
Lipgloss vs lipstick?
Lipgloss vs lipstick?
LIPSTICK (you go Tay Tay!)
What job would you be interested in and why?
What job would you be interested in and why?
I want to be a photographer but probably as a side job. I would probably like to be some sort of book editor.
Three things you want for Christmas this year?
Three things you want for Christmas this year?
A camera(a good one)
lots of clothes(sweaters)
&
Some room decor stuff.
Favorite TV show?
Favorite TV show?
So, I love psych. But it is not on right now so I have been watching a lot of food network.
Questions:
1. Any good book suggestions?
2.What do you look for in your future husband?
3.What is the cutest love story you have heard?
4.Favorite Temple?
5.Who is your fav. Singer/song?
6.What movies do you like?
7. Favorite thing to do with your friends?
8. If you had one chance to Serve the lord, or get married which one?
9. I liked Brookie's question, so I'm using it. What are three things you want for Christmas?
Tagged: Well heres the thing, everybody has been tagged so I am going to re-tag people but you don't have to do it.
Hannah
Janna
Anna
Keeley
Tagged: Well heres the thing, everybody has been tagged so I am going to re-tag people but you don't have to do it.
Hannah
Janna
Anna
Keeley

1 comment:
Need a break from what? I agree about the drama thing, our friends are awesome.
Post a Comment