Sunday, January 6, 2013

The end and a great start to the week

Our classes today were absolutely amazing!
I felt the spirit so strongly, and am very excited for the new curriculum.
This whole month we are learning about the Godhead. What a great way to start off the new year.
I have been given an assignment by Brother Criman.
He said that every night take out my scriptures and look up God, Jesus, or the Holy Ghost in the Bible Dictionary. Find 5 scriptures that night about it. By the end of the month I will have read a whole lot about the Godhead.
So I challenge you all to do this too.
You can add it to your reagular scripture reading, or you can do it instead. But I think it is a great way to prepare for our lessons every week.
 
Happy New Year, and a Happy new curriculum too!

No comments: