Sunday, April 21, 2013

Don't forget to smile.

I have felt really lazy this week, and haven't really gotten much done.
I think it's Tom's fault. 

I FINISHED VARIANT!
Oh, my heck.
Such a good book.
I'm looking for the next one, Feedback, but I have heard it isn't quite as good as the first book.
But that's how it usually goes, right?
So, if you're looking for a good read, read Variant. 
It's probably as good as Hunger Games in my eyes. 
Well, I have a few photos for you. 

Day 14



Day 15

Yes, I know this isn't a sunset, but too bad, I like this photo.

Day 16



Day 17

Now, don't get me wrong, I love reading. Let's see if you can find it.

Day 18


Day 19


Sorry it's another book shot, but all I really did was read:)

Day 20


Oh, and the title up there. Smile. It makes your week ten times better:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like day 19 and your nails especially.