
Janna and I (and others occasionally) have been going to the Temple every single week for about 2 years now. So maybe not every week, but if we had missed one week, we would go twice that week.
Let me tell you, it has blessed my life.
We are truly blessed to live this close to the Temple, and we definitely need to take advantage of that. The General Authorities have made it very clear that we need to get on with family history work and genealogy. I listened. I have taken many of my family names to the Temple, and so has Janna.
I like it when we go on the same day, same time every week and the workers there recognize us and say hi to us:)
Whenever I go to the Temple, I feel like I am clearing my mind. Forgetting about anything that I have been struggling with. I there is something that is really bugging me, asking God about it at the Temple helps, a lot.
So what I'm saying is, make a goal and go to the Temple more than you usually do. What bad can come from that?
I like it when we go on the same day, same time every week and the workers there recognize us and say hi to us:)
Whenever I go to the Temple, I feel like I am clearing my mind. Forgetting about anything that I have been struggling with. I there is something that is really bugging me, asking God about it at the Temple helps, a lot.
So what I'm saying is, make a goal and go to the Temple more than you usually do. What bad can come from that?
2 comments:
Thanks for being such an example to me, Emily!I'm so grateful to have such great friends that go to the temple:)
I know what you mean! I love the Temple!! Thanks for the inspiring post!
Post a Comment