Saturday, July 23, 2011

What seems to be...

It seems that everybody has gotten their own post from someone else.


everyone but Hannah...



So i am making a specail post JUST for her!




Hannah,



I want you to know that i think you are the stronger women in most situations.


I want you to know how BEAUTIFUL you are inside and out!


I NEED you to know that im so glad that we can be friends!


Thanks for looking out for me hannah, i love you:)


~emily

6 comments:

Unknown said...

aww that is so sweet

brooklyn rose said...

aww cute! what a nice friend you are :)

Emily said...

ya but she wont be able to see it untill she gets back from California!!! :(

Hannah said...

Not aww, i am seeing it now, and you are all those things too and . more. thanks for being such a good friend emily. And thaks for the post.

brooklyn rose said...

aren't we just a tight bunch. i ♥ this friendship. :)

Hannah said...

yeah, me too.