
Im having a little bit of trouble thinking of something to say today.
sooo... i will say this.
" I dont want to go to heaven!"
"Why?"
"because... Im afraid of heights."
~quote by Clint~
sooo... i will say this.
" I dont want to go to heaven!"
"Why?"
"because... Im afraid of heights."
~quote by Clint~
I love him!!!
7 comments:
hahah emily that is so cute clint is such a funny dude!
also can i say somthing, you complain about me not commenting on your blog. i just have one thing to say
8 COMMENTS!
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It's Daughters' Week! In my Heart for a Lifetime.
▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love you Emily
8 comments? what is that about? THOSE ARE SOME COOL DESIGNS! haha emily, this post made me laugh(: plus, the picture of him is soo cute!
ya my sister in law has a photography buisness! and janna what are you talking about?
i figured it out, 8 comments on the NIGHT TO REMEMBER post
ya me too
Post a Comment